Re: Help Help Me ??
Mate, with respect, you've asked the same question in 3 threads now, and you haven't answered all the questions in the responses. To give you a short answer - no, it doesn't need a tuning. It needs whatever got messed up when you put the new filter in sorted out. To help understand what got messed up you might want to think about some of the questions already raised -
1) what have you done with the air temp sensor, is there a proper seal round it?
2) Did you disturb anything downstream of the MAF?
3) Do you have a pic???
4) Did it run rough as soon as you put on the kit, or after a while?
5) Did you change anything else at the same time?
6) Do you get any warning lights?
7) Did you take out the old air filter box and put a new box in? Or is it a replacement filter element?
8) Do you mean you have fitted a CDA?
For what it's worth if all you have done is change a filter element, I recon you've pulled a sensor off somewhere whilst doing it...