(146) At first my tyres seem to last quite well, but this year was a nightmare.
1) Front right puncture on motorway at 3am, lucky full moon gave me some light. Got a new tyre fitted.
Humiliating driving on motorway for 2hours at 50mph with space saver being overtaken by everyone.
2) Coming up to MOT, changed both rear tyres, thought I could get away with front left.
3) Front left was only 1 year old looking perfect except for inside wear. Not legal. Got a new tyre fitted.
4) Just before holiday, noticed big screw in the new rear tyre. Probably from the MOT place. Got it changed.
Anyway, I did get the tracking done and I think it was only possible on the fronts. They found that it was toeing in I think and they made a change....we will see if that helps.
Also, forget good tyres, mine either puncture or get bulges.