For Sale - Bright Red 155 V6 Beast - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
For Sale - Bright Red 155 V6 Beast

I'm selling the Beast. Only to a good home mind you!

Heres the info.
July 1995 V6 Widebody. Full years MoT, and full Years Road Tax
Electric everything, and it all works! (4x windows, mirrors, sunroof-Can be a little temptramental, the control relay is a bit shakey when the weather gets damp, God only knows why!)
Black cloth interior with red piping.
112k on the clock. Part service history to back this up.
Red paint, yes actual red, not pink!
15" speedline pepperpot alloys.
Excellent bodywork, no rust at all, one set of strathes on the nearside front valance where a previous owner must have met a very high kerb or someat!

Work done since I bought it!
New clutch slave cylinder(80)
4 new tyres. (160)
New Feredo front discs and pads along with:
New front shocks (Monroes I think) (420)
All belts replaced (cam belt, fan, power steering etc.)(450)
CAT 1 Toad C4 alarm system installed + certificate.(280)
New rear hubs and wheel bearings.(180)
Full set of Phillips Zenon imitation 50% brighter lights.(50)

All I want is around 1400 for her. (Thats all the work + a couple of hundred quid!)

No dodgy alarm, no sticking windows, no starting or running problems, brakes and goes in a straight line. Fantastic performance and reasonable economy on a run. (Bit pants around town!)

Now for the bad bits, the engine is a little tappety and does knock and rattle a bit, especially when hot. The tatting noise arrived after the Timing belt was replaced. My mechanic says it is probably due to the oil I specced (10w40 synthetic) being too thin for an older engine. I don't know, I don't do engines, my local garage does that for me.

So, thats it.

Buy her, run her for a year to use the MoT and Tax. There should be no problems or issues, I have fixed/replced just about everything that may ever need replacing!

If you wanna see some pics, just e-mail me at or
Sponsored Links
still for sale?
Yep, still for sale,

She just doesn't get used enough these days, I'm just keeping her from an altogether more exciting home, one where she would get driven and loved more than I can do these days.
It is still for sale, however, as it is nearer xmas, I have decided to drop the price to only 1350 quid, also included is the nearly a years Tax!

Come on people, it is a bargain!

Hello there,

The Beast has been sold.

I have to say that a year a bit of Alfa Ownership have withered my finances, but have put a smile on my face. I kinda regret selling her, but I am sure her new owner Frankie will enjoy her company as much as I have.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 145 & 146

155 , beast , bright , red , sale