ECU management - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
ECU management

guy's currently i'm hunting for en engine management but i'm having problem of choosing one for my Boxer 1.7l 16V

1. balduzzi chip
2. Apexi SAFC
3. Squadra Chip
4. Unichip

some of them saying boxer engine canot use Apexi SAFC but i was being told also boxer use same ecu with punto gt (bosch motronic) and there are alot of punto gt with SAFC installed in UK.

i would preffer something which i can savage to use when i turbocharged my boxer later on
Sponsored Links
AO Member

Member car:

The squadra is just a generic replacement chip. The Unichip is also just a piggyback ECU that works in coonjunction with the orginal ECU. However I'm pretty sure it will not work with the old Bosch systems, though I maybe wrong.

SO I guess that leaves you with the other systems like Apex. I know they don't come cheap, although there are penty to choose from.
so bro, u experince or happen to see boxer with Apexi SAFC before?
Gillezzz 145
I read something on a DTAfast P8PRO, which is a complete engine management system. The software should be fully mapable using a laptop. I don't have any details though, but I think Gary has the system on his 145 2.5 V6. More info as well on this website. Good luck!
cool. tks

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 145 & 146

ecu , management