2 Years Today! - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 2 Old 11-09-03 Thread Starter
AO Member
2 Years Today!

Today is my second anniversary as an Alfa Owner!! Yep bought my Cloverleaf 2 years ago today ( Remember it well obviously as Id had it about an hour before the towers came down) and just to be different, its never let me down once! I know Im tempting fate and all that, but I love this car as much ( in fact more so) as I did 2 years ago! Anyway, just thought id share my good experience as an alfa owner, instead of the usual, this has failed, this had broken etc etc. Of course Ive now tempted fate, and its all gonna change!! ho hum!

The joys of Alfa Romeo ownernship... A question of when not if!
Sponsored Links
Global Mod Team

Member car:

Alfa 156 GTA SW

Good man Spooky.
The thing is that people on here always post when somethign goes wrong, obviously, you want sympathy and advice. But rarely post to say 'Hi, I went out in my car today, and nothing went wrong, cool'. Understandably, we'd all think they were weird.
I can also stand up and say, I;ve had my car for a year and a half, there've been a couple of problems, but they were mostly wear and tear items, and it's been no worse than any other car I've had, while being a hell of a lot more fun.

Of course, if anything does now go wrong with your car, you're not allowed to post on here about it, coz you'll spoil it.

Seen an offensive/spam post? Report it! Click the or button next to the post.
AO Rules - AO Gallery - AO Classified adverts - AO Club - AO Traders

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so." - Douglas Adams

I Nomes & Gibbo

"You know, sometimes the world seems like a pretty mean place."
"That's why animals are so soft and huggy."
- Calvin and Hobbes

To err is human, to moderate ursine.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 145 & 146

today , years