AARGH help please - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
AARGH help please

I hope someone can help, I've bought a (97)146 1.6 ts as my first ever alfa, and I really love driving it. My problem is fixing it! I can't find a repair manual anywhere for it. I've got all the original owners booklets etc., but they are obviously no use for repairs. I've had a really bad week, and I'm starting to lose faith!! Not only did I need perishables - 2 tyres and a new exhaust, my alarm has just stopped working, the power steering is pouring oil out of the gaiter, the starter motor is screeching (staying engaged too long)and I've got to drive it to a family holiday in a weeks time!!(not to mention work in between! What with having the timing belt changed last week, and the tyres and exhaust this week, the funds are looking too low to just take it too a garage and hope they don't fleece me too much!!!

So please, if anyone can help point me to a manual publisher, or just pictures / drawings of the power steering system would be enough to give me an idea!

Many thanks
Sponsored Links
Global Mod Team

Member car:

Alfa 156 GTA SW

You could try PM'ing AJCarter, he might be able to help you out.
thanks for the reply Bazza, I had a look through the older messages after posting (should have done that first I know!) and spotted mentions of the manual that Oliver Koppel has so I contacted him. He was brill about it, and I shall soon be the proud owner of a manual for my motor!!!
He was also really helpful so a huge thanks to him!

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 145 & 146