where can i get pperformance parts? 146 - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
where can i get pperformance parts? 146

ok i brought a s reg 1999 alfa romeo 146, for 1400 1.8 ts, it needs a new middle box and a starter motor, i can get the starter motor recon, but does anyone know where i can get a decent performance exhaust or cheap standard exhaust, most garages want 300 but only the middle box is gone, and i have only seen supersprint that make exhausts for it
Sponsored Links
AO Silver Member

Member car:

156 2.0 16v SP3

Try the shop on this site, follow the links on the left.

300 should go a long way to getting you the whole system from the cat backwards.
Hiya, Supersprint do a centre section that eradicate's the centre silencer it fits from the cat to the back box. This costs around 80 and is available from Motorsportworld.com or Larkspeed. Check out the Supersprint web page they have the part number there so any exhaust supplier should be able to order it. They do a full system but it is expensive 4-2-1 manifold is 330 cat replacement 75 and back boxes from 200. If u are looking for other bits & pieces then BMC do a good air filter. Novitec is availble from Forza Tuning and do everything from clear indicators to full on turbo conversions. Also Autodelta do everything too. And Squadra Chips are the tops. Have fun
I`ve just fitted a full supersprint system. It wasn`t cheap but it sounds great..... really crisp !! Improved throttle response too
well i got a zorst powerflow are gonna make one full s/s with a choice of 12 tail pipes for 290 fitted

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 145 & 146

146 , parts , pperformance