Modified V6 for sale - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
Ian Spring
Modified V6 for sale

My modified 1994 V6 is now for sale having been fettled by Jamie Porter. It's Rosso with full grey leather interior, climate control, 63000 miles, MoT to December, tax to end of May. Recent Panasonic stereo and CD changer.

Modifications include:

Engine produces around 200bhp at 7300rpm with custom cams, ported and polished heads, increased compression (runs fine on normal unleaded but prefers Optimax), custom-mapped ECU (standard chip included with car), sports exhaust, Supersprint DTM rear box, straight-through cat replacement (standard cat included for MoT purposes). Rev-limiter at 7500rpm.

Koni Sport adjustable dampers with new Eibach springs (Zender springs included with car - approx 20 - 30mm lower than Eibachs, 60-70mm lower than standard), Zender anti-roll bars front and rear.

Forza (Autodelta) grooved disks with standard callipers and uprated pads.

Zender 7.5x17" wheels with 215/40x17 tyres.

Alloy strut brace.

Zender front and rear bumpers and side-skirts. 1994 BTCC-replica stickers (see picture). Silverstone rear spoiler fitted with chrome spoiler 'lifts'.

These modifications totalled more than 8000 at the time they were carried out!

Car has FSH, had new cambelt, clutch and completely rebuilt gearbox 3000 miles ago, and was serviced last week by Jamie Porter. I have all documentation relating to the car including the modifications.

The car is for sale due to a change in my commuting arrangements. I'm looking for 3995 ono in the hope of selling the car before my impending change of office. If you are interested please send a PM or call me on 07970 199159 or 020 8207 4661 (evenings and weekends). If I don't answer the phone please leave a message and I'll call back.

Sponsored Links
DT - 145 Cloverleaf
Right car, wrong time!! She looks so pretty!!! Why couldn't you have been selling this in December?? Good luck with the sale!! I'd be surprised if it stays with you much longer at that price!!!

And finally, please tell me you're gonna buy another Alfa!!!!
Ian Spring
The car was for sale in December - that's when I bought it! Sadly, commuting requirements mean that it has to go in favour of a smaller car. Possibly an Alfa (33 or 145) but something like a Punto/Seicento would be more sensible. I can at least guarantee that the replacement will be Italian!

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 145 & 146

modified , sale