This was posted on www.alfa155.com
a while ago:
1. Press the button on the roof receiver (rear interior light) for approx 2 secs. The LED should flash for the whole time you hold the button.
2. Release the button. After approx 2 secs the LED should flash once. This
is a request for the first digit of your code (four digit one).
3. Press the button the number of times corresponding to the first digit, ie
if the first digit is 4, then give 4 presses. Every press should cause a brief flash.
4. Approx 2 secs from the last press, the LED should flash again to request the second digit.
5. Continue in the same way for the other 3 digits. If a digit is 0 then don't press at all, just wait for another request flash.
6. Having entered all 4 digits, the LED will either stay oncontinuously meaning that either there has been an error entering the code, or the code is incorrect. Or the LED will flash, meaning that the code is good.
7. At this point if the LED is flashing, hold the receiver button down and press
the transmitter button.The receiver LED should light continuously if the code has been
The receiver LEd should now flash 6 times to show all is OK. If you get 18 flashes start again from point 1. Repeat for key 2.
BTW, sent you a private mesage wink