Cloverleaf Roll Bar! - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
Cloverleaf Roll Bar!

Hey everybody - I hope you are all well!!

I have a small problem with my 145 cloverleaf - at the last service the garage (W.A.D) noticed that the thread on one side of my roll bar (that normally has a nut holding the bar to the suspension) had sheared off and the cost of fitting a new bar is 300+.

I have been driving the car for 3 months since that service and it drives absolutely fine except for a bit of roll in the corners.

My question is this... - Will the knackered roll bar be damaging other areas of the suspension/brakes etc or can I keep driving the car without worry until I can afford to get the work done or should I get it fixed asap?????

Thanks loads in advance!!!
Sponsored Links
AO Member
Can't the garage drill out the old bolt and replace it.
I would try and get it done ASAP as it could completely break loose and do more damage eek!
AO Member

I have a pair of 1997 155 roll bars, part number 60813885 for the front which fit a 145. They have only done 20k when I uprated them to Eibach ones. Email me at if you are interested in them. I will not be wanting much for them. They are 130 + Vat from the dealers. I would rather they go to a good home, so probably 25 each or 40 the pair. I can maybe get them to Uttoxeter if that is closer to Birmingham for you than Sheffield
Cheers Henry - I have emailed you in response to your bars - I am interested!

Thanks a lot!

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 145 & 146

bar , cloverleaf , roll