Workshop CD - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
Workshop CD

I see on the 147,155,156 forum there is mention of a workshop cd for the 147.
Can any one advise if there is one available for 145/146 cars?
Sponsored Links
AO Member
Made enquiries into this myself; as far as I know, the workshop manual was only ever produced on paper (4 volumes I think) and costs around 140-150 for the set. These people can supply it (although I don't think it's not listed on their website)
AO Member
There is a parts cd, that the dealers get, it deals with all current alfa models (up to 2001)I think. I have one, some of the diagrams are helpful....not much, but better than nothing I guess.It has helped me solve one or two puzzles, and it gives prices (2001).

I did see a workshop manual in a French Hypermarket in July, it was in French (surprisingly) and only covered boxer models, and was about 20. It appeared to be almost on a par with Haynes type manuals. I wish i had bought it now, (I was a bit broke after paying 4 euros per tinny at the GP)it would have been useful for the diagrams, (obviously not the engine stuff as i have a TS, and my French isn't that good, and probably "workshop manual French" is a bit different to what i learned at school (I am okay with groceries)...but I may get it next time I see it - if there is a next time.

GTV V6 Phase II Vela Blue
I think i`ve got the same book but in italian , its useful . I would have liked one for a 1.7 16v
but its all they do
AO Member
Falgore if you get stuck with your car, i should be able to help you, as there isnt much left that i have'nt removed or replaced wink
AO Gold Member
I have the CD rom models up to 2000
any interest mail me for a copy wink

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 145 & 146