Indudtion kits for 155 2.0 16v - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
Indudtion kits for 155 2.0 16v

Can anybody bive me some info on induction kits for my little baby,as she needs to sound a little bit more grunty,and does anyone have info about strut braces too.
p.s did anyone see her at gaydon,silver/white n,reg with leather?
Sponsored Links
Founder of AO
County: Essex

Member car:

Maserati GTS

I saw one with black leather at Gaydon, any how, a carbon air box would be the best way to go for power not price. We supply these for 140 plus VAT. We sold one to Dave, who has just spend a fair bit of money on his 147 and today we spoke after fitment an the carbon air box was the first thing he mentioned.

You can get a cheaper induction kit which exposes the filter to warm engine air (Not ideal) open filters give your engine a sucking sound under acceleration.

Expect around 5-6 bhp increase and improved throttle response with the carbon box. (Price includes a sport air filter) This will replace the existing air box. If you are fitting this your self, then I would expect installation to be completed within 1HR

Hope that this helps you and if you need more information please dont hesitate to contact</A>

Do you know what kind of bhp increase you get on a 156 1.6 with the BMC twin air induction kit available in the shop ?

Will an Alfa dealer fit this ?

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 145 & 146

155 , 16v , indudtion , kits