Alfa Romeo Forum banner

gtv v6 2001 ph2 front down pipe

Tags
ph2 pipe
1K views 12 replies 5 participants last post by  jonalfaspider 
#1 ·
#8 · (Edited)
Jon, is it cf3 that you are after?
The one pictured on Ebay isn't std it's a made up decat including the 2 downpipes, + it's for a 99, so presumably Jon's got a CF3 decat inc downpipe section as well.

I've got one(see pic below), I had to take it off a V6 Spider, CF3, to pass emissions! http://www.alfaowner.com/Forum/alfa-gtv-and-916-spider/422865-decat-on-a-cf3-3-0-v6.html#post5907634

Jon probably needs 2 downpipes + a centre cat, or risk not passing emissions with another non std set up.

Look on Eper & you'll see the different types of cat for CF2 & CF3, CF3 is a double one....inc price...best to start searching breakers + Ebay etc.

Here's one I found quickly: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ALFA-ROME...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item4d166b42cb

Clive

Attachments

#9 · (Edited)
Hi guys well im not sure so i am over at my parents this weekend where the v6 is and finished the gear linkage, it now drives :cool:

so i would like to get the exhaust sorted for her up coming mot but i have to admit im a little confused.com

so my v6 is a 1999, (not a 2001 sorry) and i don't think i need the exhaust off the ebay link.

I think maybe its two exhausts at the front, i have taken a few pics

View attachment 365938 View attachment 365962

View attachment 365946 View attachment 365954

View attachment 365970 View attachment 365930

#12 ·
What is wrong with the pipes the flexis look ok on yours and thats normally what goes :confused:

#13 · (Edited)
You obviously haven't checked on Eper like I suggested, have you?

I did check it and it shows two separate pipes but like i said in my pm i wanted to post some pics to be sure:p

I ant go the cash to blow away :lol:

The link supplied by another poster earlier has them for sale.

great cheer as always fella :thumbs:

What is wrong with the pipes the flexis look ok on yours and thats normally what goes

just after the lamba sensor at the front of the longer pipe its proper blowing at the clamp so needs to be replaced i think i should get away with just one hopefully

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.