Alfa Romeo Forum banner

V6 with GTA Alloys.

Tags
alloys
906 views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  fastboyslim 
#1 ·
:inlove: Guys, i have just fitted GTA alloys to my 2.5 V6!! These are the ones from the early GTA's. Was a bit concerned that they were going to be too wide but they fit great. Not sure why but they are only 10mm wider than my 16"Teledials to the outside of the car. A lot more to the inside though.

The tyres still make it up into the wheel arch and with a few test runs through some G out dips and over some sharp bumps i feel they work very well. They look super dope too!!!:inlove:

These things just make it in though, the rear shock spring sits about 20mm higher than the tyre (225 x 45 x 17) and the fron has about 15mm clearence from the upright connecting the hub to the upper wishbone.

Next week i am going to get some coil overs as the original dampers are a bit worn out. That should round off the package.

#2 ·
Sounds cool mate, any pics?

Would love to see them as i am interested in these rims for my JTD.:D

BTW, where did you get them from and how much? if you dont mind me asking! ;)

#3 ·
I did try upload a few pics but it was not working too well for me. If you click on my profile you can take a look. Bought them from a guy off Ebay after a wicked bidding session for £330.

#5 ·
Yeah mate, standard suspension. I am getting some FK coil overs next week but i first have to find a place where i can put them in, i am not going to do it in the street. I dont think i will be lowering her more though, we got wicked speed bumps here. Can drop her for the track days.

#7 ·
Cuoré Sportivo 1976 said:
Click on my profile. Not sure how to add to my thread yet.

#8 ·
so you are the one who won them :cry:

car looks very good :cool:

#10 ·
fastboyslim said:
I did try upload a few pics but it was not working too well for me. If you click on my profile you can take a look. Bought them from a guy off Ebay after a wicked bidding session for £330.
Nice one man, I was bidding for them too but gave up after I was told they might be too wide for my 147ts :( but I really wanted them though :rant: Now I might go for a copycat after market set on ebay seeing as I can't find any other decent 17" alfa alloys

Nice looking car :D

#11 ·
#12 ·
They might be a bit more money but OZ racing do a SuperT alloy. I honestly think Alfa copied this wheel. This is what a lot of touring cars were running.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.