844 views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  PaulR 
#1 · (Edited)
Your Forum name Gavin Dack

Real name Gavin Dack

Age 16 15/08/1990

Occupation Mechanic

Lives Woodhall spa Lincolnshire

Marital Status Not married but have a lovely girl friend

which cars do you drive and why? Well I don’t drive due to my age. But I have a few Alfas my favorite My 75 That was my dad’s. I do drive regularly on a airfield every week

Are you a real passionate for Alfa Romeo? Yes very much so. I hope to own a service garage dedicated to Alfa Romeo

What or how started your passion for Alfa Romeo and…
….do you think it’s fundamental to own one to have the passion?
My father started me of as I grew up with Alfa’s and I really like them. He was sectary of the Lincolnshire section and had many Alfas he used to be a sales manager for a Alfa Romeo dealership. No you don’t have to own a Alfa to love em. Just ask Big Foot

Would you ever consider joining an Alfa Club or are you already a member of one?Yes when I am driving my Alfa on the road I will join.

What do you like most about Alfas? The looks, handling, power and well everything really.

What do you like least about Alfas? Umm not a lot.

What would be your dream cars? A RZ or SZ

What car would you least like to drive? A Fiat Panda

For you, what’s the most popular thread on AO?
What would be your ideal drive in an Alfa (destination, passenger, driving music, etc)?
Umm most popular seems to be what are you listening to. Italian alps with my gf.

Any humorous Alfa or car-related stories you wish to share with us? Umm when I was 13 I was driving a Alfa Romeo 33 sports wagon that was about to have the engine removed for a project car. SO before we did it I was let ago in it at the airfield. I had seen my brother do a hand brake turn so I thought I would try while going about 50mph and spin then hit the grass verge which put the car into a roll and I finished about 2 rolls later in the field. I was ok LOL. Good times.

What interests do you have outside of Alfas? Target shooting with air guns. Shooting targets from 10mm to 45mm from 10 to 55 yards away. I did shoot for Lincolnshire until I sold my high-tech gear to fund my Alfa projects.

Tell us something nobody knows about you. (E.g. special skill, ever been on TV, etc) Umm not sure.

Do you have a party trick? If so what is it?Nope sorry.

What do you like most about the Alfaowner forum? Any favorite threads, episodes or people?The help that everybody gives out. And the constant encouragement to practice my spelling, which I am doing.

If you had £50,000 you had to spend in 72 hours, how would you choose to spend it?Set up a Alfa Romeo race prep and service station, sponsor AO and give members a discount of course.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.