Alfa Romeo Forum banner

My new alfa

1K views 13 replies 6 participants last post by  jw_147 
#1 ·
Hello All

Recently purchased an 54 plate 147 1.6 Turismo. I absolutely love it!! Having read all your posts about the pleasures of Alfa ownership am now experiencing it!

my bella is alfa re dand done 11k - well since i've had it its now done 11200!

its a pleasure to drive and own - is there any hints and tips to keep her running well?

#4 ·
will check the oil - is there any special oil i should be using - i know alfa recomment salenzia (sp)

54 plate is when it was registered which was january 05 - they have also done the service and i got it from sunwin motors who are doing a lifetime warrenty offer!

i will try and post some pics when i get home from work

#7 ·
well it says the first date of reg was jan 05, so thats what i'm going with!

thanks galaxy - i'm in love with it! so far so good - where abouts in nottingham are you?

i'm in Arnold - if you see a red 147 give me a wave! havent seen another one in my travels so far

#13 ·
Yes I must get some pics on here of mine,see ya around,oh yes just a word of warning Sunwin need to be approached with your eyes wide open,They do a reasonable job but watch the servicing costs they are legalised robbery,I dont know what will be covered on the lifetime warranty but be careful all the same.

Above all like above enjoy..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.