Alfa Romeo Forum banner

JTD Rolling Road

998 views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  xtremeuk 
#1 ·
Well guy now i have a 156 JTD 10V 2000

So back in july i had it on the Rolling road, and a few nice remapps on there.

Last night it went back on, with AJ's GTA.

Here is my Graph

* note power figers are at the wheel.

#2 ·
xtremeuk said:
Well guy now i have a 156 JTD 10V 2000

So back in july i had it on the Rolling road, and a few nice remapps on there.

Last night it went back on, with AJ's GTA.

Here is my Graph

* note power figers are at the wheel.

Welcome to the darkside...... :D

#5 ·
Welcome back mate. :) Nice to see you posting again.

#6 ·
spider im not sure. over 300ft lbs at the fly wheel im sure and i would think about 170BHP at the flywheel. But it can see of AJ GTA till 80mhp, so it feels like 230BHP due to all the torque.

http://forum.alfa145.com/index.php?showtopic=4310&st=0&p=42592&#entry42592

There is the link to a few photos and AJ's run.

210bhp at the wheels, which i would say is about right.

#7 ·
Hiya,

I'm new to JTD's and Alfa's but would like to get some more grunt out of my 2001 2.4 JTD. What sort of work had been done yours?

A few people have posted about problem with soot to; do you find that you have any issues?

Si

xtremeuk said:
spider im not sure. over 300ft lbs at the fly wheel im sure and i would think about 170BHP at the flywheel. But it can see of AJ GTA till 80mhp, so it feels like 230BHP due to all the torque.

http://forum.alfa145.com/index.php?showtopic=4310&st=0&p=42592&#entry42592

There is the link to a few photos and AJ's run.

210bhp at the wheels, which i would say is about right.

#10 ·
xtremeuk said:
Just a remap and a new AFM, thats it. I have a de-cat pipe to fit and later on i will fit a BMC CDA, and thats it.

The only problem with all the smoke is that its smokes.

A CDA air filter and some Forte additive (thanx to Monte!) will work wonders..... :D

Going to try and get my CDA done soon as I'm smokey too....:lol:

;)

#11 ·
156SI said:
Sorry mate, i'm not following

What is AFM and BMC CAD? :rolleyes:

It's quite smokey then?
AFM: Air Flow Meter sometimes referred to as MAF. Cause of much pain when it satrts to fail as it kills low down performance.

BMC CDA: Air filter and intake system made by BMC. Replaces the plastic gubbins normally found under the bonnet and removes the need to drill out the screws everytime you want to change the air filter.

#12 ·
gazza82 said:
AFM: Air Flow Meter sometimes referred to as MAF. Cause of much pain when it satrts to fail as it kills low down performance.

BMC CDA: Air filter and intake system made by BMC. Replaces the plastic gubbins normally found under the bonnet and removes the need to drill out the screws everytime you want to change the air filter.
Where can I get one?

My Alfa's only just reached 80k so little more than average and I cover a good 3k a month. Dose anyone know of any issues with reliability or strength of the engine to cope with quite a large increase in power?

Unfortunately my Alfa is a bit of a workhorse and gets used non-stop so I don't want to loss out because of a few extra torques!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.