Alfa Romeo Forum banner

nice 156 on the bay.

Tags
bay
1K views 20 replies 7 participants last post by  David C 
#1 · (Edited)
#3 ·
That was my understanding of it too,although I guess the 'extras' can be spec'd when new or they could have been added at a later date.

There does seem to be a lot of 'randomness' between the Turismo/Veloce/Lusso though,the one difference that is easy to spot between my Veloce and a Lusso is the ride height as mines about 4 inches lower at the back!.

#20 ·
You can believe what you like, but you are wrong!

Turismo was the lowest spec (ie most basic), but as a result of that many will have had the original nasty seats swapped out for leather at a later date.

G
#14 ·
Confuses the he'll out of me too mate:confused:

Then again it would naturally be a turismo owner who praises them, a lusso owner praises them and a veloce owner thinking theirs is better, it's human nature warts, n, all:D

#18 ·
Ah,I see.I once saw a 156 advertised as having a 'sport pack 3' option on it which included these wheels,sideskirts and a pram handle.They were obviously confused,mind you it's not difficult to see why.I always thought that my car was fitted with the Bose kit because it was a Veloce,only to discover it's down to the engine in it......:rolleyes:

So,from this thread we can determine that basically the Tourismo/Veloce/Lusso means very little and that any model can be fitted with any option......sort of.....and that a Veloce will have a lower ride height and the 10v diesel built between certain dates has Bose....probably.:lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.