Alfa Romeo Forum banner

cheap v6

6K views 100 replies 29 participants last post by  Alfafamily 
#1 ·
#2 ·
Unless that is hiding something very nasty, I dont think the dealer knows quite what he has got.

Red style, teledials, aerokit, looks like a Ragazzon (or other fruity) exhaust.

A serious bargain in the making.

#5 ·
The thing that will be wrong is the price. It will possibly missing a 1, more probably a 2 or even maybe a 3 off the front of the 995. Nothing can be nasty enough on a car like that to warrant that price.
If done deliberately it's already having the desired effect of getting the forum talking.

#6 ·
Between the teledials, the exhaust, the aerokit and the red style interior theres already a good £1500 in parts...... if I wasnt in a different country id probably be getting that bought!

#16 ·
Even with no history, 8 owners etc etc it's got to be worth a punt at that price, 85k mile isn't too high at all. A cracking project car if nothing else. Surely it wouldn't take more than say £2k to get it back up to scratch unless there are some serious issues. Interior & seats looks in great shape.

#24 ·
As anyone bought it
Is out one of clives cup a likes

#28 ·
:tut: WHOA WHOA WHOA sunny jim, plymouth (or guz as it's known to a select few) is in Devon and pasties are Cornish, whilst i may not be Cornish, my wife is, and whilst she may have the hump :rant: with me contemplating/planning to buy this v6 with a 3rd son on the way i'd dare not sleep tonight had i not addressed this issue!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.