Alfa Romeo Forum banner

Need a Radio Unlock Code? Ask here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tags
code radio
1M views 16K replies 5K participants last post by  alexandrateaca92 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
You need the model number and serial number...

Only for 147,156 and GT factory fitted Blaupunkt radios.. POST 2001.

BLAUPUNKT made units have 14 letters+digits long serial numbers and are printed on the label or engraved on the metal case. Like BP0376* * **?!! Post it for the code!

code eg BP037822578162

One of our friendly helpers will be along with a code for you shortly :)

#5,720 ·
Got code but..

I have a problem! I have the radio code for the stereo in my GTV but the LCD is broken.

Simply entering the code doesn't seem to do the trick, is there something else I must enter before or after?

FYI the aerial comes up when I press "On" but that's it.

#5,723 ·
I have a problem! I have the radio code for the stereo in my GTV but the LCD is broken.

Simply entering the code doesn't seem to do the trick, is there something else I must enter before or after?

FYI the aerial comes up when I press "On" but that's it.
If the display continually shows four bars " - - - - " then the unit may be codelocked and will need to be left switched on up for up to two hours to reset before another code entry attempt is possible. SO as you can not see the LCD I would leave it turned on for a couple of hours then try again

#5,762 ·
Hi Guys
Just need some info. I removed my radio becuase the steering controls were not working. I did find the green plug was not connected which i plugged in and this solved the problem. I however found a white/grey looking plug lying around (doesnt connect to the radio) and this plug has a black plastic lever on it to lock the plug in. Any ideas on what this plug would be for and where this goes on the 147 JTD, 8 valve?
Thanks.