Alfa Romeo Forum banner

Alloy options for a 159 2.4 lusso...

Tags
alloy lusso
2K views 21 replies 11 participants last post by  Alfatronics 
#1 ·
Hi guys, what are the official Alfa options for a 159 2.4 with the brembo style calipers?....

I really want something bigger buy don't know what my options are and how they might look once on....

Thanks

#3 ·
Every 159 wheel of 17" and above will fit over the brembos. IMHO the 19" Brera 'S' wheels are the best looking, but as already mentioned, the tyres are expensive (same as the TI ten spokes).

The 'standard' 18" wheels are the seven horseshoe style, which are a good compromise. The TI style ten spokes are also available as 18" wheels. You'd struggle to tell them from the 19" ones without having two cars side by side.

I have 19" ten spokes for summer tyres, and 17" Brera wheels for the winter tyres.

#8 ·
My previous 159 (a 2.4 Lusso) had 18" multispokes - only 15 spokes and no annoying little 'lump' on the rim between the spokes like the 17s have so a lot easier to clean. Below are a couple of photos, one showing them on the car in their factory finish and the other a close up of the N/S/F after I'd had them powder-coated in dark grey.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.