Alfa Romeo Forum banner

Italian guy from Germany

858 views 15 replies 10 participants last post by  Al Faromeo 
#1 ·
Hello ladies and gentlemen,

my name is Maurizio I'm italian, but I live in Frankfurt (Germany) and I was also born here, I am 25 years old and I'm studying Law.

My father infected me with the Alfa virus since I was a little boy. Till now he has a desperately beautiful Alfa GT Bertone 2000 (I love that car!).
It is one oft the most exciting cars I'Ve ever driven, not because of the power but it's that kind of feeling that this car gives you that no other car can ever give you!

My alfa is a 147 TI modell with the 1,6l machine and 120hp in black and the wheel is on the right side :D just kidding :thumbs:

cheers
maurizio

#2 ·
Welcome to AO :)

Great to have another Italian on AO :thumbs:

What part of Italy does your family originate from ?

Salute, Giordano.

#3 · (Edited)
Hello and welcome to the wonderful world of AO :D

Ciao e benvenuto nel meraviglioso mondo di AO :D

Hallo und begrüßen Sie die wunderbare Welt von AO :D

#13 ·
ahh Bravo! My nonni are from Friuli-Venezia Giulia, but specifically nonna's family is from Pordenone and Nonno's from Trieste. But my best mate is Calabrese, and i have cousins with Calabrese blood so im not a stranger :lol: The words "Frate" and "Sore" are farmilliar to me as i understand basic Calabrese :cheese:

In Australia there are many migrants, so iam one proud Italian. You'd find there is a special bond between the Italians on here paisano :thumbs:

Salute, Giordano.

#11 ·
welcome to AO:)

#15 ·
Nowdays everyone speaks propper Italian :lol:

Salute, Giordano.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.