Alfa Romeo Forum banner

156 - Rough idle, unsure respons and bad recharging!

996 views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  Malheus 
#1 ·
1. Recarding! If i drive less than 10km, the car wont start after
It charges about 12.10 with maximum load and 13.80 without any load

Death or do; change the generator/alternator by myself? Anything to keep in mind? I got "all" tools without Alfas own, unless Ford, Subaru or Kia share something ;P

2. Lately the idle been worse and worse..First when i bought the car, idle when mrrough ( Dat explain ) and jumped up and down a bit before laid down. I changed the MAF and it got MUCH quicker but the idle jumping remained; but less.

Now idle is almost terrible, if you give throttle it coughes a bit sometimes and sound like a 1.4 with choke ( I had an 340 1.4 before ;P ). It acts unsure SOMETIMES. Also the whole car cough if you release throttle sometimes. If i put the A/C on it revs more ofc and idle gets more smooth..

Also readed somewhere that if you put feet against cluch and rev; it if shake 2nd injector is bad? I noticed something oil/gasolineish at it..havnt look closely; yet.

No lights showing up ! Tried with some all-round ECU checker but it didnt get respons

Suggestions..Make it charge again, change some injector and check of leaks in intake?

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.