Alfa Romeo Forum banner

367 views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  Al Faromeo 
#1 ·
Hi
I'm currently the not so proud owner of a 60 plate Nissan Juke that I brought because my wife is pregnant. 5 months in and I'm bored to death with it, looking for something with a bit of "sparkle" and the Guilietta caught my eye. I love my cars and change them far too often and thought it was about time I got an Alfa. Always wanted a Brera, but with the little un on the way, I don't think I can persuade my wife that a baby seat will fit easily in a Brera. Ho hum.

I went to my local dealer yesterday and trying to thrash out a deal on a 170bhp diesel (sorry petrol heads - I used to go on the Scirocco forum and was a proud petrolhead), Alfa Red G, hopefully with the 5 hole alloys and a couple of toys. Hopefully he can come back with a decent price - there seem to be some great deals online. Anyone else got a decent deal on a G or can recommend any dealers who are prepared to negotiate if my local dealer doesn't play ball?

Chris

#2 ·
Welcome to AO :)

Hope all works out.

Salute, Giordano.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.