Alfa Romeo Forum banner

He or she

1K views 28 replies 11 participants last post by  alfapash 
#1 ·
Now i've owned a million alfas over the last 20 years but i can't understand why you people say "she" or "he" but 98.9% "she" when you talk about your cars. They're not female and if you think they are then you need a good night out. Yes i'll talk to my car but if a male driver says there's no way he would refer to his car as he then you need to take a boiling hot shower. Cars are there for our use but when our cars are "my bella" Come on it's time for a night out

G
#2 ·
Hi,

Frediie, are you ok? you seems a bit tense...
I shall remind you.
" Woo hoo. New addition to the (alfa) family
We've been trying for weeks now and we're happy to announce that we are expecting a lovely wee brother for our gtv and sportwagon. Little mito veloce should be here soon.
He ll be black and weighing in at 135hp. My wife and I are over the moon at the news."

Short memory...

#4 ·
Mine is defo female. She throws a wobbler at least once a month for no reason, then alll is fine. Thankfully she refrains from depositing her fluids in the drive . . . . . . . . . :lol:

#12 ·
I just realised i was on a.o. last night and posted some nonsence but couldn't remember what.I apoligise for that. I had too many stellas last night and posted that stupid message. I also refer to my car as a he so i don't know why i posted that. Sincere apoligies.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.