Alfa Romeo Forum banner

Cancer Research

4K views 75 replies 14 participants last post by  BigAl33 
#1 ·
After loosing my father to cancer last night, knowing it was going to be a loosing battle, I have decided to grow my hair in the style of a Mohican, thanks to Mr.T.

I don’t want to plaster my ugly mug all over the place, so I will show a picture every 2 days of my head to show you the progress, when you feel it is long enough please donate whatever you feel comfortable with.
I am doing this in the hope that a cure will be found for this horrible disease sooner and prevent others from experiencing a loved one slowly deteriorate.

Here’s to you Dad, may you rest in peace and I hope this brings a smile to your face and others.

Much Love
Alan.

Mr.T Mohican - MyProjects - Cancer Research UK

#27 ·
It has been advised to state how long I am going to do this, as it helps keep it fresh in peoples minds and allows funds to be collected / donated ect ect.
I am going to do this for 6 weeks, the 27th April.

I need to get a passport photo done lol and I don't think having a mohican would go down too well.

#35 ·
It has been suggested by guiliasuper that Kev might take on the 33 to The A-Team Van conversion lol
All I will then need is some bling :)
I will change my signature to include the link to donate the moneys.

Picture due tonight, I will include a profile one :)

#49 ·
this reminds me of when we were 18 ! Over here, when you are 18 you have to go to the army for 26 months ...I think its 24 months now... Anyway, it was mandatory to shave your head clean before listing up, so the month between the school ended and right before we went into the army, we all used to mess about with our hair.
Painted them green and blue and did all sorts of silly shapes :)
Mine was like the one you are doing now - a Mr T style - but I had a small "accident" . I fell asleep in the sun at the beach, and got sunburned.
The result was that when I had to shave the rest of it off to go to the army, I was red on the sides and white in the middle :cheese:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.