Alfa Romeo Forum banner

Just had my spider wrapped

Tags
wrapped
13K views 110 replies 40 participants last post by  neilied 
#1 · (Edited)
#36 ·
I stay in Fairmilehead in Edinburgh pm me if you want a wee meet but the car is in stealth mode :lol:[/QUOTE]

I am over in Colintion so you guys in Fairmilehead and Loanhead aint to too far from me. Please include me in pm re a minimeet once the snow is over.

Very handy being so close to Mclennans as well.:)

#37 ·
No mates rates thats the deal £500, had for a few days and quotes a few days think he was working on it for about 2 days solid but weather and a few sick calls cost him a day
posted his web site on the post please visit IT
Edinburgh is a great place come up a weekend have a great time and still be grinning on the way back

NO NEED TO INFORM DVLA AS TEMP COLOUR CHANGE :lol::lol::lol::lol:

#42 ·
Interesting but ........risky?

very interesting but the next mot will state white, so I'm not sure.

A possible scenario could be when being followed by Mr Plod & they check vehicle records which will show silver. They see a white car, possible excuse to pull you over to inspect etc etc. Best make sure everthing is completely legal, including rear lights & reflectors.;)

If you are going to keep it for years I would suggest changing the details, why not?

If I have one wrapped, which I am seriously considering, I think I would.:)

Clive

#66 ·
right ok. I think I'm gonna do it. Anyone got any pics of a car wrapped in matte black? Or even better could do a photoshop of a GTV in matte?

Can't wait to be a proud owner of the UK's only stealth GTV :cheese:
If I get one of those on board computers it'll be like my own KITT!

#68 ·
Hey mate, just wondering if you are still happy with the finish on your spider?

Also, how was the condition of your car before you had the wrap done? I take it if the car has a lot of car park dings the will just show up through the wrap??

also do they just do certain colours or can they match the original colour of your car?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.