Alfa Romeo Forum banner

Unusual GT interior

3K views 41 replies 23 participants last post by  philoldsmobile 
G
#1 ·
#25 ·
Well it looks like a marmite reaction Graham! Love it or hate it...

Personally I like to be different and think that it is better than the aweful GT black leather that just goes shiny as soon as you sit in it!

Difficult to tell from the external pic if it is silver? Could be metallic beige?

G
#26 ·
:lol: at the shiny black leather. You are spot on there

My missus really likes the interior. I think it's ok. I like to see something a bit different. I thought the exterior looks like it has a slight blue tint to it? It's only done 27k and is an 07 plate for £9,999. The Fiat delaer selling it have absolutely no knowledge of GT's. They do make you laugh when they make stuff up in a salesman way :lol:

#28 · (Edited)
It has more than "a blue hint" it IS blue!

As has been said-its basically the Murphy & Nye interior, not seen it on a GT before though-cant be a one off as theyve even made the knee pads on the console blue to match the rest!

Those wheels are from the 147 Colleczione.

Clearly they did the Murphy & Nye interior on the GT as well in other markets, maybe someone saw it abroad and ordered their car with it.

Or they had some left over from continental limited edition, its not that dissimilar to the Eleganza interior in first attached pic

More details here: italiaspeed.com

Second pic is of a car for sale on Italian site: Alfa Romeo GT 1.9 mjt 150cv pelle nera e rossa clima bz - Auto: Inserzione in dettaglio

Third pic is the grey dash type

Attachments

G
#32 ·
It has more than "a blue hint" it IS blue!

As has been said-its basically the Murphy & Nye interior, not seen it on a GT before though-cant be a one off as theyve even made the knee pads on the console blue to match the rest!

Those wheels are from the 147 Colleczione.

Clearly they did the Murphy & Nye interior on the GT as well in other markets, maybe someone saw it abroad and ordered their car with it.

Or they had some left over from continental limited edition, its not that dissimilar to the Eleganza interior in first attached pic
Cheers for the info. I knew it was blue :lol:

Spoken like a true owner of a Brera with the "rhubarb and custard" interior:

I like it

:D

I like that interior on the Brera Cas. I remember viewing a blue one with that interior once. I phoned back to buy it and someone pipped me to it by qa couple of seconds literally. It was a 2.2 anyhow so I would have sold it 3 weeks later :lol:

#33 ·
I thought Murphy and Nye was for australian market only, and it has a lot more than just diferwent coloured panels as you can see the leather is aerated and the gaiter for the handbrake I think and the pockets on the seat backs have boaty stuff inspired red corded bits on.

This is just a GT with the Personality option

High prestige materials, state-of-the-art technology and
elegant colour combinations to personalize your Alfa GT
so that it is always an exclusive lifestyle statement,
tailored to your every need. Alloy wheels: 16” with
spoke design, 17” with spoke design (alternatively with
perforated design), 18” with spoke design, for an even
more aggressive, decisive look measuring from 16” to
18”. A choice of no less than 8 colours in pastel or
metallic shades is available. The trim for the fascia can
be classic sporty black or two-tone black/grey or
black/beige. Other practical and useful solutions
include the body-coloured heated electric rearview
mirrors, the headlight washer/wiper combined with
lighting clusters with Xenon headlights with high lighting
power, rear fog-lights and the trip computer that makes
it possible to communicate with the outside world at the
touch of a button.

#34 ·
I've just started pondering a GT as a replacement for the trusty 155 V6 when the time comes...so have started to trawl this section of the forum a bit.....

...and I'll go with the 'beauty is in the eye of the beholder' view on this. Personally, I don't much like it, but then I also can't abide the apparently popular red leather interiors either.

Each to their own!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.