Alfa Romeo Forum banner

156 Facelift Front Bumper... replace or upgrade??

7K views 10 replies 4 participants last post by  Mariusz FC 
#1 ·
I'm confused... I hit a fox a few weeks ago in Natalie (my 156) on the way back from fixing my GTV6 (ironic I know).

I've been looking for a replacement Facelift front bumper but they are quite rare, I've trawlled ebay and the web and found a few, the cheapest being about £210 for a pattern part (unpainted). Theres are a few others about like the a upgraded bumper from Poland for £300 which removes the foglights and surrounds.

I just wondered if anyone knew anywhere I haven't looked... the Facelift is a pain to find anything for!!! All the breaking 156's on ebay do not have a front bumper!:rant:

#2 ·
You know you can still keep your fog lights with the bumper from Poland. I've done a very similar thing to you, so I have done a temp repair on the bumper and going to get the bumper from poland in the spring. Just wish they had a picture of it painted red. For not alot more money than a standard one I think its a no brainer. It looks great not like some rfeplacement bumpers.

#5 ·
Hey thanks, yeah I had seen them and the pattern part from Kat Motorsport... I suppose I am thinking now I'd like to 'upgrade' the bumper as at least then I have gained something from spending the money rather than just replacing like for like. Mind you I agree these are good prices compared to Alfa!

#7 ·
haha well sadly for you and in a way for me I have decided to buy a normal 156 facelift bumper not one from poland. Mainly dude to cost, also I was aware that the aftermarket style would have meant that the bumper might not have fitted well too.

#9 ·
#11 ·
I understand.. No problem mate, mould for the new rear diffusor is near ready, so I will take pics very soon.. Absolutely, we will give you some good discount.. :)
You can ask about AutoDS quality on the Fiat Coupe Club UK Forum too.. we do a lot of better quality parts than helvetia.. and we use really better materials..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.