Alfa Romeo Forum banner

Has anyone got this spoiler

Tags
spoiler
3K views 55 replies 19 participants last post by  Spider_Volkan 
#1 ·
#39 ·
the Audi 80 sport had a similar thing...but bigger and more pronounced....Very 80's retro....

#41 ·
Make sure that when you sell it you get a brake light for your rear window.

Cars that came with the spoiler from the factory didn't have one as the light is in the spoiler instead. ;)

If I had a spoiler I would keep it, but having a wing doesn't bother me either way to be honest. The GTV looks great with or without. :)

#53 ·
Its so subtle normal people wouldnt even notice it. Even GTV people would probably miss it if it wasnt pointed out to them. Really I think the GTV is better without the big spoiler.

After owning cars with and without the spoiler all I see now when I see my car is this apphendege that is stuck on the back of it which needs to be removed.

In terms of saving up to get a V6 I did the same changing over from TS to V6. My change over cost overall was only $1,500 (700 GBP) which is almost nothing compared to what you get. Considering V6s in Australia are about $17,000 or (8500 GBP) and Im sure you can get V6s for about the same price of a TS if you bought a higher mileage model or savvy in negotiating a deal.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.