Alfa Romeo Forum banner

Who wants some Brera 159 pedals/footrest

5K views 40 replies 8 participants last post by  Jason Hill 
#1 ·
Donalds Alfa has found (with assistance of many) some allo pedals and footrest for the Brera /159. There is members offer on my last post (sorry dont know how to link it and the iPhone is not the easiest to do complex things on ) if anyone wants some post here please.
:thumbs:

#14 ·
Will post some tonight. Unless you know how to upload photos from an iphone? Got a mechanic to fit them in his own time so not garage rate. The brake pedal top left screw has to be ground down due to pedal shape but he has done great job. The alfa pedals fit the look of the car - my interior is blue/tobacco so the alloy bits really stand out. Unfortunately i cant get rhd blue mats to finish the footwell off.

G
#16 ·
I'll be honest, if I buy the GTV V6 I'm looking at I'd love to get some fitted, but like you did, not gonna get them done at an Alfa dealer, I reckon the alloy pedals would go well with the Ph2 GTV dash, :thumbs:

Why can't you get hold of blue mats though mate? Despite what most people say regarding eBay non-gen mats I found them really good when I had some fitted to my 156 with red leather, :thumbs:

Oh, just had a look and eBay don't have any blue mats, :(

#17 ·
This is why I went with the Black/Grey interior - everything matches perfectly and doesn't stain easily. Have to say I was tempted by the Blue-Tobacco combo though. I think I'm yet to see one in the real world though. Had I seen one for real maybe I would have ordered it - though I remember the wife thought it was too loud.

You could say "What do women know about cars?" but then she drives a Spider LE!

#29 ·
Got the footrest yesterday ( as promised) from Jason at Donalds. Perfect fit and took about a minute to change the old one.

Thanks Jason :thumbs::thumbs:

Will take some pics and post as soon as its stopped throwing it down.

My wife is driving her today - going to work in her Funk White 500 Sport - now that should feel different!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.