Alfa Romeo Forum banner

GT handling improvements - any advice please

650 views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  Icheb 
#1 ·
Hello to all,

I last introduced myself back in Jan when was considering buying a GT. Well now I am one VERY proud owner of a 1.9jtd blackline!! I'll be completely honest - I'm in love with it :lol:

Anyways my GT is my work horse. As I travel all over UK for work I live in my car. Bought in Feb with only 12000 miles on clock and now done just shy of 30k. She's been an absolute gem.

Obviously I do have the same issues as every other GT owner. My main one being the handling over uneven road surfaces, of which I encounter many over my travels!!!

Now I done a lot of searchin over the last few weeks on how can improve ride and performance- uprated shocks/springs, q2 diff, remap etc, etc. All this info has been invaluable. The thing is my car is still under warranty for another yr and I'm sure doing any work like that would invalidate it.

So, just wondered if anyone out there could suggest few key things that could improve the ride without screwing up my warranty (and breaking the bank at the same time!!)

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance
:thumbs:

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.