Tags
cup number
3K views 50 replies 21 participants last post by  elm11g 
#1 ·
Wow that car is stunning!!

Does anyone on here own it? Just saw it on the PH classifieds

#26 ·
Yep thats right. My Giro is burning a hole in my Shell suit! :lol:
The take over of the garage is part of the reason why I'm selling but feel Maserati is next itch to scratch and have had my fun with the Cup. This is/was my 3rd Alfa GTV/Spider, my 1st car was a 98 Spider and I don't think it will be the last.
I will always look on 47 with fond memories as with all other cars I have owned and driven.
Plus you guys are just great :)

#28 ·
It's a joke. Think it was a quote from the good ol Phoenix Nights! :lol:
GranSport and seems like the GS prices are on the cheeky way up but you can never tell with Maserati.
1 min your car is 35k and the next 20k!! My safe money would be on a 3200 but like all things Italian. You by with the heart and not the brain!

#29 ·
I spoke with Alfa Aid about the 3200. Adrian there said he loved them but they can cost £10k per service if you're unlucky. The back box is £1200 alone, and if one of the turbos go you're looking at big money again. He advised the 4200 over the 3200, but I've heard owners complain that the power is a bit of a let down (or delivery of power) if you're trading up from a 3200, and I think the 3200 looks better too. It's a real risky car, a 'playing with fire' purchase... Oh, and watch out for rust on them too. I'd still like one though!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.