Alfa Romeo Forum banner

interior swap

Tags
interior swap
1K views 14 replies 9 participants last post by  K18 NOB 
#1 · (Edited)
hi guys just wanted to post some pics of the interior swap i did, i was a bit worried that tan leather wouldnt suit a silver car but i think i was wrong to worry :D

#2 ·
eeeerrrrmmmmm looks quite tastey :thumbs:

#10 ·
it took about 12hrs all together which includes completly removing the tan interior from my TS and the black interior from my v6 and to fit the tan in the v6, i also had to replace some bulbs in the centre console so that all had to come out too lol

#8 ·
I wasn't sure about tan in silver, but it does go.
One of the best things about the leather interior is the contrasting door card panels, sadly less impressive with the black (mine) interior.
Nice job

#9 ·
Oh did you have the armrest on your black seats......Mine doesn't, and I like them.

#12 ·
definitely less Germanic with the tan leather :cool: Qsystem ?

#14 ·
I tried a 3.0 166 Qsystem (Sportronic?) a few years before I bought the 156 Qsystem and just didnt like it at all but the 156 seems pretty good considering the gearing..............but you're right 1 more gear would have made a big difference

#15 ·
everyone i know says to me "why the hell did you get a automatic" but then when they come in the car with me and see that you can still use it as a manual and they see that the automatic function is actually really good aswell especially with the sport mode :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.