Alfa Romeo Forum banner

Devil Eye Headlights

8K views 50 replies 21 participants last post by  SENNA1 
#1 ·
I don't know about you, but I like the little LEDs that Audi put on the R8. Ever since, alot of people have been accessorizing their cars with LEDs. Most of the time, they use some tacky stick-on LED strips and look way over done.

I did a search to find out of there are such lights for my car and found these....
They come in black and chrome finish.

What do you guys think?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ALFA-ROMEO-156-Devil-Eyes-Head-Lights-Black_W0QQitemZ140318093831QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMotors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories?hash=item20ab9c3207&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245&_trkparms=72%3A1205|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ALFA-ROMEO-156-Devil-Eyes-Head-Lights-Chrome_W0QQitemZ140317456040QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMotors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories?hash=item20ab9276a8&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245&_trkparms=72%3A1205|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318

For a Silver car, which would you say suits better?

#2 ·
honest ??? ............. they are nasty.

........... Look cool on the R8 ............ But that's where it needs to stop..............

But each to their own and all that...............

Cheers to All
Peter

#21 ·
why has someone even a. bothered to make these....they are utter tripe...

my opinion is the final word....as there wont be much disagreement

:lol:

#23 ·
I think they look good on the right high spec audi............

but leave the alfa well alone.

I am another who considered the "fairy lights" but realised i'm no longer 17 and should know better at my age.

I am going to Black my 156 lights this week.

#26 ·
#28 ·
If the devil eye's replace the side lights would this still pass the MOT? (as the devil eyes are the side lights???)

#31 ·
Hmm I don't know. They are much better than some of the tacky stuff on some cars, but I'd like to see the whole front of a 156 with these switched on before I decided. The R8 looks pretty good with them on but some of these side lights in other Audi models look a bit cheap and tacky to be honest, like christmas light strings in 1980's shop windows. I just don't know whether it will work, but it could do. Probably give your car a lift and certainly look different.

#39 ·
I've got a spare set of 156 lights lying around, I might do it to them and see if I like it ... although the MOT side of it is a worry, as I'd replace the side lights with the LEDs ...

#45 ·
I think the first option of angel eyes looks better, the second option looks like some crazy fast and furious style of Honda civic....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.