Alfa Romeo Forum banner

Spotted a GTV/Spider? who was it?

521K views 5K replies 789 participants last post by  jparkin486 
#1 ·
us Alfa drivers know we have the best looking cars on the road ;)

if you have seen another GTV or 916 Spider post it in here and find out if it was anyone on here :D

the GTA crew got this in their lounge so why not have one in here too :thumbs:

#235 ·
Hya mate.... that road you mentioned... is it the road after Holyport on the A330 signposted Bracknell/Jealotts Hill? ( think it's "hill"? ).
You know, i drove all the way to Ascot on Friday and back again on Monday and didn't see ONE SINGLE ALFA ROMEO!.... shocking really!... i was a bit ropey at the weekend, went to the Belvedere pub ..you know it?...always a GTV in the car park ( mine! ).

#236 ·
Hiya baroni,
yep thats the road, so much quicker than that really long m4 junction to Bracknell zzzzzzzz
was horrible weather last weekend so not may people out full stop I think! I do know that pub, not been in for years though.

getting clammy hands already..... MOT tomorrow morning .......

#240 ·
You're right...the weather was ridiculous...got caught in a monsoon on my way back nr Brum M6 toll :cry: .. Fingers crossed for the MOT!...mine sailed through last month, couldn't believe it!... I'm down your way again in 2 weeks...i need to go to Halfords in Bracknell... will let ya know Green!... best of luck tomorrow :eek:

#241 ·
Saw literally dozens of them over the last 24 hours.

Highlights:

Yellow spider on M25 going clockwise around 3pm.
Proteo Red GTV on M2 on Friday around 5pm near Bluewater, I was in my new Burgundy Fiat Coupe 20V Turbo, so drove alongside you for a little while.

So many others about it's not worth mentioning!

Common as muck these days ;)

Ian.

#244 ·
Last Sat 23rd about 2pm just outside Perth on the A9 heading south - silver GTV.

Then loads in Leighton Buzzard this weekend ... a smashing green Spider in Morrison's car park last night, a blue one heading north on Heath Road this morning, and a red one just south of the town centre just before midday.

#249 ·
Hmmm....i dunno!, another 460 miles round trip to Ascot and back over the weekend, NONE going there NONE coming back!, just like to say a big "raspberry" to the 4 147 drivers and the 3 156 drivers who i waved to on my way back up the M40 and M6 today, none of them gave me the slightest bit of notice... ah well.... this IS a GTV sighting forum.... WHERE ARE YOU GUYS???

#250 · (Edited)
Finally got my spider!!

Hey guys, gone and got one! 2L ts lusso spider, pearlescent blue, blue leather interior, 53k, just under 5 grand! well chuffed! got her last thursday and drove her down to devon yesterday - passed a silver spider with the roof up at thruxton, took the a303 to give her a good run :) and didn't get the wave!

Unfortunately someone has already decided to key her and has done a good job. luckily i have an idea who did it. Still, jealousy is a bitter pill to swallow i suppose!! great day for some lid down driving yest and im gald i've joined the club!

#251 ·
Saw a silver P1 or P2 Spider entering blackburn near Aberdeen. Such a rarity to see another spider around these parts. I've seen two GTV's around lately, both P1's one silver and light green twinnies.

G
#255 ·
driving between london and cardiff i saw a couple of Spiders.

Red phase two parked up in Clacketts lane services, looked very shiney.

Zoe Yellow Phase 2 heading eastbound on the M4 heading towards Swindon, roof down as well, looking good :thumbs:

#261 ·
i saw a red GTV in the shell garage today in watford. its the most alfas i think ive ever seen in my life and they were all in the garage getting petrol. i let a silver 156 turn out as i was going in then, while i was waiting to pull in a light blue/silver 147 drove past me then i saw the GTV and while i was filling up a burgundy colour 145 cloverleaf pulled up next to me other people in on the forecourt must have wondered what was happening as a few people were looking at us all