Alfa Romeo Forum banner

ohhh yeh! I want these alloys!!!

Tags
alloys ohhh yeh
3K views 40 replies 19 participants last post by  rodz1300 
#1 ·
#6 ·
Yeah, they are a little fussy but somehow they look OK on the 166, judging from those images. They look like a larger version of the old Supersport wheel. Are they 18s or 19s? Which Alfa were they originally fitted to?

#18 ·
I wish the alloys on the 166 were 18's not 17's but 10 years ago 17s where like what 18s are now! I do love the alloys on the 166 now but just fancy an update on them!!! There is a set going on ebay......not yet tho got enough to do on my 166 atm

#23 ·
They are 18" Brera wheels as seen below! I missed out on a set of 19s for my Brera last week but if I find a set then you could be in luck :)

#25 ·
i take it you would need pcd correction bolts to fit these to a 166, as the 166 fitment is the same as only renault or volvo i think?

I think they are:cool: im needing a new set or a refurb AND 3 tyres.
might have to sell a body part for these with tyres tho:lol: decisions, decisions....

#30 ·
Well I've started the search already and will get the rings for the centres. Then the 225/40/18 tyres.. oh and finally the Ti suspension when i try them on the car as it is and my teeth fall out..

Will it ever end?

Oh and then there's the insurance job for my 'bumper scuff' off today.. Oh well..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.