3K views 79 replies 21 participants last post by  celadon 
#1 ·
Possible dates include

Friday 30th Jan

Saturday 31st Jan

Sunday 1st Feb

Options include

Night run - Meet at 11pm and finish around 1am

Dawn raid - Meet at 5.30am and finish around 7. (sat and sunday only)

Let me know what interests you! :)

#38 ·
Ah sweet the Friday night sounds better! Put me down as a probably - think my girlfriend is here for a bit at some point around then, but not sure when exactly just yet...

#80 ·
please please please do friday night,i keep meaning to come to london for one of these.i work sunday so friday night would be perfect.does anyone have a post code and street name for where you meet as i will need to use sat-nav.i am near swindon so a long way to goto get to london and not be able to find u.is it the same run as always as i still have the google mab route i was sent a while ago.
Can I come ?
Yep, that works, niceone.
This sounds cool. Being a 'newbie', i'd like to meet up.
I am supposed to be working on the Saturday, but i should be able to switch my shift.
hi guys n gals getting my alfa tuesday so might be tempted on this but could u enlighten me on the run i no its a tunnel run and i also no of a lot of tunnels but what is the ruff route.
Hey sounds good Friday 30th Jan meeting at 10.30pm.. God it reminds me of those M25 illegal raves by Sunrise back 89.
Now i'm showing my age!
I have to go out in town earlier but will bow out and pick up the 166... Can you put me on the Guest list :)
Guys there is another thread on the event list where you can confirm if you are coming to the run :-

http://www.alfaowner.com/Forum/south-east-and-london/152701-london-tunnel-run.html

#45 ·
please please please do friday night,i keep meaning to come to london for one of these.i work sunday so friday night would be perfect.does anyone have a post code and street name for where you meet as i will need to use sat-nav.i am near swindon so a long way to goto get to london and not be able to find u.is it the same run as always as i still have the google mab route i was sent a while ago.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.