Alfa Romeo Forum banner

sud ti on ebay

Tags
sud
931 views 22 replies 14 participants last post by  green cloverleaf pat 
#1 ·
G
#8 ·
like the "needs only a small amount of bodywork doing" comment :eek: the rust streaks are a giveaway to it needing a fair bit :D
a complete car though so would make a good basis for a project, would be a shame for it to be stripped for spares

something a bit "fishy" about the reg though :lol:

G
#16 ·
:confused: you sure about that mate :lol:

does make you wonder though :confused: is that a genuine bid, or the seller getting the price up abve his reserve then waiting for someone else :tut: as had a few bids though
don't think its worth £1k :tut: . makes me feel better about mine though :D

#20 ·
Its worth no more than £500.00 and im being generous

G
#22 ·
agreed. mine was quite a bit less, and probably is/was about the same condition.
probably worth a bit for the spares, especially if the seats and headlights are in good condition. but would be nicer to see it restored :cool:

still at £1k :rolleyes:
2 things make you wonder about the bids being authentic. they are private bids (as has been mentioned) so that always makes me suspicious. and the bids have all gone up by round numbers, either £50 or £100. when someone bids they usually put odd bids on like £365.74 just to alter things. only explanation would be if bidder1 had put a stupid big bid on and keeps continuing to be leading bidder, but we can't know that because of the private bidding :confused:
very suss :tut:
taking bets on it not being sold, then relisted soon after with a realistic reserve/expectation :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.