Alfa Romeo Forum banner

Pierce Brosnan's 166

2K views 19 replies 10 participants last post by  Alfamack 
#1 ·
Spotted parked up on a hill, red Twink like mine, 2004 pre-FL, but instead of fog lamps it had clockfaces and when I tried to look at the interior I couldn't tell if it was leather or cloth and Pierce kept mumbling when I asked him. He wanted £4300 for it and it had a FSH.

That was the weirdest dream I've ever had, a result of my car's service yesterday and Stella Artios.

#10 ·
Howell ..Do you mean mine of Pierce's....IIRC I had bullet hole stickers on one of my earlier cars courtesy of James Bond too....I think it was the one with the wee citroen....All the range then the stickers as in those days real guns were hard to come by unlike today.

Pomeo

PS Theres a pick axe handle dent in the boot:cheese:

#15 ·
Are you absolutely sure about that?
I know for a fact that he used to have a 147 GTA, but it's quite possible he had a 166 too.

#14 ·
Dont know if Stu the Blu was dreaming after yesterday but tonight out he came with ..Do you know Joseph Bonnano....Who ....He was a mafia guy who drove a 166 the same colour as yours....Me being a bit simple and not up on italian affairs say...which one the grey or the silver...he looked back with that look of his as if I hadn't been keeping up the grey one.Wow says I....Yea it was in the DVD I got and he is in it pictured beside it.DVD's arrive from him from all over the world since the knock off nigel has moved off his building site...He kept bumbling on about the Sopranos and I thought he was taking singing lessons....I know old age coupled with blissful ignorance....Will need to watch the DVD now...Theres a 166 in it.

Pomeo

#17 ·
Dave is on just now and Rory Bremner is on and he owns/drives a 166....well he did when it was made...Top man Rory...Some bstard put a half brick thor the window...Swine philistine.

Pomeo

Like Henry Kelly would say if your quick you can play catchup on Dave+1

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.