Alfa Romeo Forum banner

very strange website indeed

2K views 42 replies 30 participants last post by  Mr Jeff 
#1 ·
#30 ·
The Mondeo's braking is without doubt the worst part of this transport machine. However, the Ford Mondeo's windscreen is eye-poppingly good. I've been the owner of a Mondeo for 5 decades and it's adequate, for a Ford. I bought a new flux-capacitor but the guy I bought it off gave me a full refund. Ford always were my favourite automobile but the Ford Mondeo's abismal wing mirrors leaves me thinking otherwise.

And you thought the 159 reviews were bad........:cheese: :cheese: :cheese:

#32 ·
What a load of CRAP !

I bought my 159 in 1948 and it still runs....my other car an Invicta of 29 is more in the garage than on the road..

#38 ·
Oops are we in trouble?

Privacy Policy

The entirety of this site is copyright DICOMWG12.org 2007. Reproduction of any part, text or graphic, photograph or illustration without prior written permission of MWG is strictly prohibited.

:D

#39 ·
Im switching to a proton:

"The Gen-2's performance is the best thing about this motor. In addition, the Proton Gen-2's interior is sweet as a nut. I've owned a Gen-2 for 4 months and it's ok, for a Proton. After 9 days I had to buy a new seatbelt but the Proton dealer reimbursed me. Proton have always been my least favourite vehicle but the Proton Gen-2's fantastic exterior leaves me thinking otherwise."

Who ever owns this website are they receiving cash from the advert links?

#43 ·
I think this proves the 'software generated' theory: Choose Ferrari, then 'All Models'. Then select the F430 and strangely a lot of F430 owners all refer to their beloved prancing horses as 'All Models'. e.g. 'I've owned an All-models for 9 years and it's been nothing but trouble.'

How sad :tut:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.