Alfa Romeo Forum banner

Close encounters of a moosey kind!

934 views 22 replies 6 participants last post by  GTV6 
G
#1 ·
I was very close to hitting moose with my car last night, TWICE! (ie two different moose, but they all look the same in the dark...) I'm just glad I survived! You can read about it and see a crappy pic of the moosemeister himself on my homepage. Phew! Scary stuff... My heart's still beating too fast....

#4 ·
I've just told you yesterday to show the girls the vdc and your driving skills :D And you were almost finding a target eek!

I'm happy you didn't have any first degree encounter!! With the moose, I mean wink

Cheers mates

G
#5 ·
That's how it goes when you have to be sober the whole christmas party coz you're working in the middle of the night!

:)

No, I liked the girls better than the mooseys, hehe... And those were some good-looking moose too!

G
#7 ·
I think it's one moose many moose. But obviously if you use one moosemeister then you have to use many moosemeisters. Same goes for moosey and mooseys.

Actually I saw a little white mouse as well last night, but I didn't hit that one either. I must be a bad shot or something. :p

G
#9 ·
Just up in the mountains 1-2 huors drive north of Oslo, going to a place called Gjøvik, not to far from where they had the Winter olympics in 94 (I think it was, hehehe, might have been 96 too....)

:)

#12 ·
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by 147dude:
<strong> I must be a bad shot or something. :p </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hope your aim isn't bad with all targets wink :D

#13 ·
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by hugo147:
<strong> <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by 147dude:
<strong> I must be a bad shot or something. :p </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hope your aim isn't bad with all targets wink :D </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hugo,

You can't get it out of your mind, now can you? wink

G
#14 ·
Nono, uusually I manage to steer the car btwn those stripey things in the road and all that, so I'm good at that! Haven't tried one of those hit as many cones as you can contests, but I'm sure I'd be brilliant at that too!

:D :D :D

#15 ·
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Alfa 147 Distinctive:
<strong>Hugo,
You can't get it out of your mind, now can you? wink </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">What, What?? What I've I said??? wink :D

#22 ·
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by GTV6:
<strong>"whats the plural of moose"

it's either a 'moo' or more probably, a 'Brosette'. Remember them? :D

g</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You had that experience too??
eek! :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.