Alfa Romeo Forum banner

Alfa 147 webpage!

Tags
147 webpage
1K views 10 replies 2 participants last post by  147dude 
G
#1 ·
Hi guys! Just thought I'd let you know I've updated my web pages with some info/rumours on the 147 Sprint and the GTA, plus some styling and tuning info, a few 147 tv spots for download, and a section where you can post pictures/info on your 147's! If you have the time, take a look, and drop me a mail!

G
#2 ·
Good website that mate......

My 147 is in for repairs shortly but once it is out of the garage i will post some pictures onto your site.

It is fire black 3 door with 17" super sports and is the best looking car out on the roads right now (that is the 147 generally, not just my car!)

Nice one......

Moby

#4 ·
Hey 147dude, respect to your site!! Nice clean design!! I'm currently making a site too.. will be up shortly!!!
See this pic:

Well i made it... Can anyone guess what interior that actually belongs to???? The first person to guess can have a mention on my website!!!

#8 ·
100% right selespeed!!!1 Opel astra convertible... don't know how i got it to fit... regarding the red... i thought alfisti's would believe!!!!!

You'll definately find a link to your web page on mine !! (so will you 147dude, but selespeed guessed first!!!)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.