Alfa Romeo Forum banner

Offical(?) Brera / Spider Goodies...

2K views 21 replies 10 participants last post by  alfaredthegreat 
G
#1 · (Edited)
#2 ·
Good find mate!

Been waiting for so long for some official accessories!:thumbs:

Now what shall I treat myself to? That boot rack looks tasty I must say.

#4 ·
Not as if there are any alternatives though:cry:

I get paid in Euro, so the exchange rate matters not, old bean:cool:

I do go boarding and at the moment its either roof down or go in a mates car. That boot rack plus the SB attachment would be lovely, but like you say, bloody pricey.

Plus id be worried some tea-leaf would have it away.

#10 ·
Is there any text on the products individual pages or is it my works t'internet Police at work again :confused:

#12 ·
It loads text in German Puds.. but when I go back to English the text disappears again :(

#15 ·
Lots :rolleyes:

Like does the boot tray only come for non Bose equipped... is the strut brace only for weedy 2.2's ... the list is endless :rolleyes:

:p

#19 ·
And the 2.2 doesn't go fast enough to cause body flex :rolleyes:

#20 ·
Guys, I managed to get hold of an official Brera accessory brochure from ARUK direct. In fact I bought a cargo net on the strength of the brochure and pretty handy it is too.
I fitted the alloy pedals to my previous Brera, what a pig of a job, having to drill through the existing steel pedals and then allen keying the alloy covers on. I wouldn't recommend but it's up to you. The difference in the new accessory brochure is that Alfa supply a foot rest alloy cover, they didn't last year. 3 with 1 without didn't look that good either.:(

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.