Alfa Romeo Forum banner

Brand New Brera

Tags
brand brera
8K views 160 replies 32 participants last post by  Brickman 
#1 ·
I'm looking to get a new Brera :eek: :D :D The Missus will be getting my GT:thumbs:
Now I'm looking at the 2.2 JTS, what extra's should I not be without, I'm thinking of adding Leather, Blue & me, & the 18"'s.

#124 · (Edited)
Well the deed is done, I will be picking my brand new 2.4 JTD Brera up next Friday, a big thanks to David & Andrew at Piccadilly Alfa Knaresborough, for a cracking deal, & the all the info etc..:thumbs:

#127 ·
Congratulations, Brickman.

Will it be the 2008 specs (seats, etc)?

Will be interested in how you get on with the Knaresborough dealers post-sales. I have had no dealings with them but I may use them in future for servicing etc if they're any good.

Happy motoring!
No it's not the 2008 new spec, (I couldn't wait 2 months for it to be built:rolleyes: :lol: )

#133 ·
The pics of the interior of the new Brera look fantastic, which is causing me a problem however!;-)
I found the current Brera with electric seats just a little too claustrophobic as being 6ft, it always felt like I was always touching the roof with head. So I am hoping the new seats, which look deeper, might enable me to buy one of the MY2008 Breras.......does anyone have any advice?

#139 · (Edited)
Well here she is :thumbs:

Had a great day yesterday, David & the guys at Piccadilly, really made it special, they even gave me an 8C on the the dashboard :cool:

#141 ·
Congrats Brickman, stunning looking car :thumbs:

Enjoy :cool:

P.S. That's a good offer, buy a Brera get an 8C free :D

#152 ·
How on earth did I miss this news!?!?!? :eek: :rant: :mad:

Congrats BM! :thumbs: :cool: :thumbs: :cool:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.