Alfa Romeo Forum banner

Brand New Brera

Tags
brand brera
8K views 160 replies 32 participants last post by  Brickman 
#1 ·
I'm looking to get a new Brera :eek: :D :D The Missus will be getting my GT:thumbs:
Now I'm looking at the 2.2 JTS, what extra's should I not be without, I'm thinking of adding Leather, Blue & me, & the 18"'s.

#56 ·
A Brera & a GT, life don't get much better :lol:

Right, best get the Grande Punto sold so I can get the deposit together.

Anyone want a Fiat Grande Punto 1.4 Active sport
Bought new 08/09/06
3 Dr
Alloys
Metalic Black
CD
Only 7000 miles

1 Lady owner

reason for sale- She's got my GT:eek:

:)

#63 ·
Is there a new model? I'm having the Black & grey leather :thumbs:
I haven't placed the order yet, I wanted a couple of days to convince the wife, but I should be ordering shortly for a May delivery

#71 ·
Brickman,

Suggest making sure that it is the new 2008 spec model which for May delivery it ought to be but worth double checking.

The current cars have some very annoying issues with the seats (rocking, moving under acceleration/braking and occassionally not locking into place on the seat runners) which apprantly the new seat design addresses.

Enjoy it !

RSK
Yep new 2008 spec :thumbs:

#72 ·
Brickman,

Suggest making sure that it is the new 2008 spec model which for May delivery it ought to be but worth double checking.

The current cars have some very annoying issues with the seats (rocking, moving under acceleration/braking and occassionally not locking into place on the seat runners) which apprantly the new seat design addresses.

Enjoy it !

RSK
I thought that was all sorted out a while back.

#76 ·
Brickman,

Enjoy it !

RSK
I wouldn't worry, these issues were already fixed by the time my Brera was built in March 07. I think the changes to the seats are mostly cosmetic...

#79 ·
Here's another question Brickman!!

Is the Sky View roof still standard, or is it an extra? If it's an extra and you don't choose it, what do you get - a metal roof, or a glass roof with a fixed headlining - don't laugh, that was the original option on UK non-SV cars!
:eek:

#85 ·
Here's another question Brickman!!

Is the Sky View roof still standard, or is it an extra? If it's an extra and you don't choose it, what do you get - a metal roof, or a glass roof with a fixed headlining - don't laugh, that was the original option on UK non-SV cars!
:eek:

Yes it's skyview not as an extra :thumbs:

#80 ·
Ricks... IIRC you can only buy the SV here now !! ;)

#88 ·
Non sky views have a glass roof too don't they .......They just have a fixed headlining IIRC :confused:

#91 ·
Yes indeed :lol:

#93 ·
Right then,
Skyview is now an option £500
Leather is now black, not black / grey & is standard in the 2.4, 3.2 but not the 2.2
& yes they have new seats

All clear :cool:

#98 ·
The big question for me on the 2008 Breras is have Alfa solved the Brera's biggest failing? No, not the seats, the weight, the economy, the rear legroom. Oh no. Something far more annoying and stupid.
;)

Have they made the sky view blind one touch opening?
:cheese: :rolleyes: :cheese:

#99 ·
:lol:

Good question Rick :p

:thumbs:

#107 ·
Right then the 2008 2.2 JTS models will have a dark aluminium center console & trim inserts as per the 159ti, new options are dark titanium 18" 5 horseshoes, & Ghiaccio White as a new colour option, alfatex is not available anymore but a new sports cloth is the std (thanks to David for the info)

#108 ·
Mmmmm Ghiaccio White & dark titanium wheels is gonna look :cool: IMO :D

#111 ·
This is true Brickster but I could be tempted by that colour combination if I get another Brera :D

#113 ·
Nope :tut:

I just might be getting a Junior GTA next ;)

#117 ·
Not yet Matey, just checking out all the options;)

plus I need to sell the grande punto it's in the trader at the mo :thumbs:

I will place the order befere the end of the month at the latest :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.