Alfa Romeo Forum banner

Alfastumper parts not arrived!

3K views 20 replies 10 participants last post by  bobulon 
#1 ·
Dear all,

Ordered some floor mats a few weeks ago from alfastumper, paid via PayPal and they have not arrived.

I have messaged them twice with no response. What is the best way to go about getting my cash back?

Cheers!

#5 ·
Come to think of it the only time I had seen them mentioned on here was someone who waited ages for an item and wasn't happy. Thought must be a 1-off for such a large company. Ho hum give them till mon then I'm gonna **** them up.

#8 · (Edited)
Thought must be a 1-off for such a large company. Ho hum give them till mon then I'm gonna **** them up.
I just checked the Danish company registers, and I can see that Zeatek Tuning ain't even a ltd company. Its registered as a personal company, some allows for only one owner, and gives him a 100% liability. I though they were big aswell, but atleast here most people register a ltd, or similar, when the reach a certain size.

#16 ·
Quoted for effect.
If you paid by card (which is the only option (?) ) get in touch with card services in your bank, and explain that you need a refund as you feel cheated etc. They will reverse the charges, as they have to in accordance with the credit card buyer protection.

But you need to do this within 60 days.

Good luck

#17 ·
If a chargeback by Paypal/Credit card issuer is no good then you have a couple of other options.

You could consider giving him a call. Won't post it here, but he got a private phone # registered on him that can be found if you whois his domain. Just remember to add the country code infront.

If not I guess EU/EEC-countries have some kind common consumer affairs office/cooperation. You could contact your local one, and then maybey they will help passing it on. Since he has registered the company the way he has, I think he will be personally responsible for all debts.

#20 ·
I bought some parts from him last year and also had a very hard time getting them here...
Made so many phone calls to Peter I think the final price must have been higher than if I'd gone to Alfa...

Anyway, he was always very nice on the phone and ended up explaining that my package had been wrongly sent elsewhere, but the shippping company eventually found it and sent it back to him. So he sent it to me again and it eventually arrived! :thumbup:

You can say it was just a bunch of crap or believe his excuse.

I'm just not very keen on purchasing from him again...

But my advise to you is to give him a call ;)

:beer:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.