Alfa Romeo Forum banner

Who's got the highest mileage on their 159?

17K views 96 replies 66 participants last post by  DKVelo 
#1 ·
Saw Stephen's blog on "Who's got the highest mileage on their 166 on the forum" and thought it might be interesting to compare with the 159 which has only been going since 2006, petrol OR Diesel, mine's a 2007 1.9 JTDm Lusso Sportwagon, 1 Company owned F.S.H. and just on 95,000 (but looks and drives like half that!) anyone over the 100,000 yet and if so how's it performing?

#4 ·
87,300 miles and rising.
2007 April 07 plate.
Upper near side arm replaced (twice!).
2x air con pipes replaced.
EGR cleaned twice.

Going well so far.
There are a few on here over the 100K mark.

#11 ·
I'm getting around the 43 mpg mark on the runs back and forth to work, bit of town but mainly Dual Carriageway which i'm happy with, drive it hard though and that drops off to around to the 36/38 mark! which for the weight and size of car is still respectable.

#13 ·
feel mine is only just running in, just ticked over 76K, running spot on. averaging 51mpg @ 70mph in cruise control driving to Yorkshire from north Wales on a clean non traffic run, apx 47mpg inc. traffic. kills the fuel in town driving, averaging 38mpg. due cam-belt in next 7k according to manual

#17 ·
Mine's a bit of a baby yet!

#20 ·
Beat me on 111k

#25 ·
I know mines a GT, but does 149k on the original and now REALLY heavy clutch count? I had the slave and master cylinders replaced for free by Northgate Alfa and greased the pivot, but I still have a left thigh like Bradley Wiggins!!
It's on the second EGR that I've just checked and is all good.
I've just done the cam belt, water pump and auxiliary belt and she's running like a dream.
Thanks to various contributors for the help, let's keep it up.
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Red Alfa romeo gt

Attachments

#27 ·
2007 Model on a 56 plate 1.9JTDm SW, going well at 103,000 miles. Had the full Bhoona done at 90,000 Timing belt, water pump etc.

All MOTs to date passed with no advisories

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.