Alfa Romeo Forum banner

papa colino

Tags
colino papa
681 views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  dpat 
#1 ·
Hi a.r.people
I have recently aquired a 1996 gtv twinspark 16v coupe, and didn't think I could ever be in love ever again. How wrong was I ! Already i,m head over heels. Having given up my ultra reliable comfortable no problem vw passat, ( I know, what fun are they ? )
I am now enjoying having to drive again.
One slight problem...despite full a.r service history and recent injector change... when i ask my beloved to accelerate from low revs in low gears (1st. 2nd and 3rd.) it wants to stall and the injector warning light comes on. Embarrassing to say the least when overtaking or pulling away from stationary in traffic. Most times dropping the clutch revving and changing down will pull me out of the stall, but not always.
At first I thought it was a question of not enough torque...However I now believe it to be electrical .. ? any suggestions?
Please be specific with location of component parts if advising to clean or replace such and such electrical connection... as yet I don't know my way round the space under the bonnet ....Papa Colino

#2 ·
#8 ·
Hello and Welcome !! :)

#9 ·
Hello and Welcome to AO :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.