Alfa Romeo Forum banner

My beautiful paint......

1K views 20 replies 12 participants last post by  Damien_C 
#1 ·
...my beautiful pearlescent nuovo blue was marked in argos car park today, by a woman in a bleedin great 4X4:cry:

She was very apologetic and offered me her name and address but it was just a small mark on the waistline. Enough for me to notice, but not enough to claim or anything.

She was a very nice lady but I still wanted to punch her.:mad:

#2 ·
Shame...

Will it buff out? :(

#5 ·
I would claim against her if I were you...

G
#8 ·
Nuvola blue can be a nightmare to match properly, you could end up with a load of hassle getting it right. I would definitely enquire with chips away and see what they think about it, if successful send the bill to the nice lady.

#11 ·
Thanks for the replies guys. She's got a few chips, (Bella, not the lady driver), and with me being so enamoured with her, I'll probably get a full job done when I can afford it. Few mechanical probs to sort out first. But no worries, everything is so cheap on alfas.:cry:

G
#21 ·
Next time you are in a car park do what i do and do some super parking:D Ie take up two spaces:D Sorry to hear about your car getting chipped. My paint is a kinda pearl too on the 146 and the fella i got it done by matched it perfectly.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.